Sunday, April 14, 2013

You Are A "Christian" Yet You Write These Words????? Then I Don't Want To Be Anything Like You!!!

BEWARE....I smell SHIT! Oh..it's just him!
I like reading the news sometimes more than watching it on TV. Sometimes I feel like no matter how much I turn the TV down, the news still seems to SHOUT at me.....so, I read. I started reading adult sized novels around the age of 10, when I first moved here.
1986 Age 11
I found that I could escape into the pages and almost "see" the story as it unfolds in front of me... Funny, since I hated high school and I admit that I was not a good student at all. For someone that hated high school, it is sometimes hard for me to believe that I have been attending college since 1995.....and probably could transfer all my credits to a 4 year university and have a Bachelors or Master's degree.....Computers, Accounting, Business Management and Criminal Justice.

As I said, I like to read the news and I liked going to a particular local "news" (shit-stirrer-community-instigator-Self-absorbed) site...until I read the following words. His disgusting representation of unbiased media is a fucking JOKE! Follow THIS link to read his BULLSHIT for yourself...
Credit:Facebook


If this BIGOT actually believes that he speaks on behalf of the citizens of Liberty...He is SOOOO wrong..He is in NO WAY the "voice" of ANYONE who has known him in real life!! The way he acts/speaks about things OFFLINE would SHOCK you!
He is to decent as I am to supermodel!

The words were written as an opinion to poll results of "Gay Marriage; an Opinion/Op-Editorial"



“I see homosexuality as wrong and destructive. A transgender person or transvestite person has a mental disorder ~ a severe one. 

Men like RuPaul, who are openly gay, dress in drag for character and I see nothing wrong with that. I refer to men that dress in heels, wigs, lipstick, and stuffed bras and clearly are mentally ill. I also refer to Cher's daughter Chastity Bono who, through transgender surgeries, became Chaz Bono - a man. Those having transgender surgery have a severe mental disorder."


"A transgender/transvestite is not a sane person.
There's really no debate there.”



After reading these words from a local news blog, I became nauseous and angry that someone would state their opinion as a fact. Not once…but twice saying that transgender and transvestite people are not sane…even went so far as to say that there is no debate about that.
 I beg to differ…So, I commented on the article he wrote…

"You have no business defining and classifying mental disorders....You don't. Unless you have a degree in psychology/sociology/psychiatry you cannot say that transgender/transvestite people are not sane and have a mental disorder. Just because people put on different clothes than you do does not mean they are clearly mentally ill. I understand that you said that this is your opinion....but not when you state your opinion as FACT.”
Are you fucking kidding me??BIGOT!

He responded, “I don't have to have a psychology degree to say anything.
If one Google’s "is cross-dressing a mental disorder?"
You get articles that agree with the assertion that cross-dressing is related to bipolar disorder.
Psychologists seem to be in agreement that a transvestite, transgender is an acute form of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.”
Yep....

I did respond to his response…something along the lines of the fact that his Googling sources are along the same lines as The National Enquirer and he is very ill informed.

So, as many of you know, I sent you the words he wrote in his article…to find out what you, the public and possibly some of his frequent readers….what you thought about his statements. The response was over whelming….and very informative!
I will address each poignant topic as we go along…. “Homosexuality is destructive…”..We have heard this all before…”destroys the sanctity of marriage”…REALLY?? WRONG!

** The persons that I sent these quotes to come from a variety of social backgrounds....Male, female, gay, straight, black, white, Military, European and Bi-Sexual** I say this so you would know that I asked a diverse group of people....







If there is anything wrong or any threat to the sanctity of marriage in America, it comes from those of us who have the privilege and the right…and we have abused it for decades.  Marriage predates written history but marriage was created more or less to insure that a man's need for assurance as to paternity of his children.  ( Just to make sure they don’t have a Maury-Show-Moment…)He might therefore be willing to pay a bride price or provide for a woman in exchange for exclusive sexual access…. YAY..We women were like property or pedigree dogs….Nice. Ok….So I think we all know that this isn’t the topic of this discussion…Let’s move on….

A few pictures of people who are in love.....My friends...may you all KNOW love like they do.....
Jessie and Quetta


 


Tee and Crystal
“Those having transgender surgery have a severe mental disorder. A transgender/transvestite is not a sane person.”
 If you read this as he has written it….he is stating a fact…like he knows…..Well, instead of relying on Google to educate oneself…..Let’s ask some verifiable sources….Like doctors and scientists….
 
Did you know that according to The American Medical Association, The American Psychiatric Association, The American Psychological Association, The American Psychoanalytical Association, The American Academy of Pediatrics and The National Association of Social Workers have all stated homosexuality, transvestism or transgenderism should not be treated as a mental disorder? They oppose attempts at reparative or conversion therapy. My favorite one being "Pray The Gay Away"......Good fucking LUCK! They have all stated that sexual orientation or the disassociation with one’s sex is not a choice and cannot be changed. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!



But didn’t he say Psychologists seem to be in agreement that a transvestite, transgender is an acute form of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.”?????
Ohhhhhh ok…you mean those Psychologists who are not members of The American Medical Association, The American Psychiatric Association, The American Psychological Association, The American Psychoanalytical Association, The American Academy of Pediatrics and The National Association of Social Workers……
What are they members of?....Oh, that’s right….They are a member of the “we don’t need no education…..we’ll just Google it society”…..Ah, ok.



I guess they all must be wrong…all those silly scientists and doctors….Pfft…what do they know??

One of my friends on Facebook happens to be a geneticist and he actually studies mental disorders stated, “Whoever said this is wacky... and likely has a mental disorder themselves.” He continued with “The idea of feeling like a man in a woman's, or vice-versa, probably is related to genetic and hormone function... and possibly something that occurs early on during embryonic development.”
WOW…He said the same thing all those other crazy scientists and doctors said….He must be Googling it all wrong too….No...he isn't....It's just his field of expertise.....In other words...He knows his SHIT!...KNOWS!




Lisa, a lifelong resident of South Carolina, married, mother of 1 daughter said “To those judgmental hypocrites, they obviously are harboring some insecurities of their own.”
None of your marriages or relationships not working out?? NAILED IT!


I tend to agree…I mean we have all been in that weird spot…You know which one I am talking about…You could be at the DMV or the Dr.’s office and there are only a few seats left…You can either choose to stand or sit next to someone who may or may not be a male or female….Me, I will sit down….I might just learn something or share some of my worldly knowledge…


KMW had this to say “HAHAHAHAHA...to choose to be transgender or for it to be the result of a mental disorder is the same as saying me not being transgender to be the result of the same thing….Stupid simple-minded fuckheads.”


KMW’s words are as colorful as the Pride Flag ….and I LOVE rainbows!



TT, a married mother of 2 children, said “My opinion is that it's false. I'm bisexual and I don't feel crazy. Love is beautiful between any combinations of people. I just went to a lesbian wedding and it was more moving than most straight ones.
I think because it was a little historic for all of us. They got legally married in Iowa and it was so awesome. I love them bitches! I think transgender stuff is a physical and mental defect that can only be helped by the people being able to live as they feel they really are. Surgery or not, Drag queens are just fucking fun. I love them bitches too! I don't even think all of them are gay. I just think they have too much fabulous. News articles like that can suck my strap on!!”
Did I mention that I am heterosexual but I think TT is fucking HOT!!!????

She brings up another fascinating scientific fact….70% of men that like to cross-dress are heterosexual!! That’s right…They LOVE vagina!
The most recent science suggests that this drive is a combination of nature and nurture. As you may know, all human embryos start off with a female destiny. Then, at a critical point in early development, the gestating baby is given a hormone cocktail which directs it either to continue its progression as female or to reprogram growth to become male. Current thought implies that perhaps the occasional hormone dose is a little early, late, under strength, of varied proportions, and so forth, such as to allow parts of the brain to retain certain attributes associated with one sex while developing the majority of its characteristics in congruity with the opposite sex.
Genes

After the child is born, unknown environmental conditions complete the "circuit" and a transgendered personality develops. But all that mumbo-jumbo comes not from Google…..but from a silly scientist at the The American Academy of Pediatrics….pfft…What do they know???
So he says!




Gender identity disorder is a conflict between a person's physical gender and the gender he or she identifies as. For example, a person identified as a boy may actually feel and act like a girl. The person is very uncomfortable with the gender they were born. This is where Chaz Bono comes into play….There again, is no mental illness….NONE!
Chasity to Chaz
Wendy had this to say…since she actually knows a transgendered person…
Hmmm let me think about this one... one of my best friends is transgendered. I grew up with her, as in kindergarten to today. She never wore dresses, wore "boy" clothes by choice, and always wanted to be the Ken doll when we played Barbie’s. I always love it when people try to say someone is not born this way because I have seen it with my own eyes! It is not a choice or a preference. It is not sanity or insanity. It’s in our DNA. I believe that people who say these statements are ignorant, afraid, and need the correct education and information and that’s my thoughts…”

Again, she has personal experience by KNOWING someone...




Strace, who is in a 6 year marriage to her partner, said this….”Wow...that's, Wow, Close minded, Ignorant. Do they understand the difference between the two? Gender dysphoria is a treatable condition ...the treatment is gender reassignment surgery. People have to see a psychologist and that doctor has to sign off. They have to live a year as the opposite gender before they can even start the hard work. Who would choose that?  Native Americans, who are far more advanced than we are, in my opinion, value the Two spirited people highly. They are thought to be healers and wise elders. What makes this person an "expert" anyway? Are they a mental health professional, I sure hope not! Are they afraid and ignorant? Yes.”

This brings up an interesting point in history with me….Remember Joan of Arc?? Joan of Arc was a 15th century French peasant girl who joined French armies against English forces fighting in France during the latter part of the Hundred Years' War.
She is a French national heroine and a Catholic saint. After being captured by the English, she was burned at the stake upon being convicted by a religious court, with the act of dressing in male clothing being cited as one of the principal reasons for her execution. A number of witnesses, however, testified that she had said she wore male clothing (consisting of two layers of pants attached to the doublet with twenty fasteners) because she feared the guards would rape her at night.

The British writer and doctor Vernon Coleman cross-dresses and has written several articles defending men who cross-dress, stressing they are often heterosexual and usually do not want to change sex. Remember that 70% of men who cross-dress at HETEROSEXUAL!






I grew up reading National Geographic and there is a photograph that I saw as a young girl that has stuck with me for many years. The Wodaabe tribe of Africa beautifies their men…they apply make-up….bleach their teeth, put on women’s garb, feathers, clothing, hair and earrings.
At the end of the rainy season in September, Wodaabe clans gather in several traditional locations before the beginning of their dry season transhumance migration. The young Wodaabe men, with elaborate make-up, feathers and other adornments, perform the Yaake: dances and songs to impress marriageable women. The male beauty ideal of the Wodaabe stresses tallness, white eyes and teeth; the men will often roll their eyes and show their teeth to emphasize these characteristics. Wodaabe clans then join for the remainder of the week-long Gerewol: a series of barters over marriage and contests where the young men's beauty and skills are judged by young women.
Haven’t you noticed that in nature, the male species are usually the more colorful, flamboyant and animated?


A biological ornament is a structure of an animal or human that appears to serve a decorative function rather than an ostensible, utilitarian function. Ornaments are used in displays to attract mates. An animal may shake, lengthen, or spread out its ornament in order to get the attention of the opposite sex, which will in turn choose the most attractive one.
Men often have pierced ears, get their hair cut a certain way or dress in high-end label clothing. Ornaments can take the form of the ears (shape/length), the eyes, the shape of the nose and shape the lips and mouth even tattoos.
MMMM Me likey his ornaments!
Ornaments are most often observed in males and picking an extravagantly ornamented male benefits females because those “good genes” will be passed on to her offspring, increasing their survival or reproductive fitness. These genes are considered “good” solely due to the fact that it will increase the likelihood that a female will be attracted to the male that carries them. These structures usually serve as sexual cues, which are sensory signals used lead to mating responses. Therefore, ornamental traits are often selected by mate choice.
Let’s go back and talk to a few more folks….and their thoughts on reading the same words I read….




Mr.Law said "These are the statements of a fearful person. A misinformed person. A person who has absolutely no idea how wrong they are, but are totally convinced of their rightness. I would also say this person has roots in some form of religion- most likely Judeo-Christian. This person probably does not have a close relationship with anyone in the GLBT community. They may know of someone- but not know them well. They are probably very ridged in their world view, and would benefit from sensitivity counseling. On a personal note, I have experienced interactions with such toxic people and have found it best to cut these people off or at best have very limited interactions with the likes of them. Lastly, though I could not disagree more with anyone who thinks as the above quotes would suggest- they are free and clear to think them. Provided they do not in any way try and make their limited opinions reflect any law that might adversely affect my right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Their right to hold those opinions stops where my nose begins. Lastly (again) I have been told in the past that my disassociation with people of this mindset on Facebook and life in general is limited on my part. To limit their access to me is to surround myself with like thinkers that DO not challenge me. To that I would say: I do not need to be challenged by people who have no interest to expand their view or be open. I have done the work on myself and know that I am whole and that I am okay. I do not need outside validation to make that so. Having those kinds of discussions with people of a bigoted mindset only disrespects me- and I do not give them permission to disrespect me." 
The Lawbetters







·       Reagan, who has been in a committed relationship with another female said “Fear can make people say and do some idiotic things, but whoever said these things obviously have some demons they haven't addressed. I believe that people who live their lives that make themselves happy are the sane ones. Maybe all the haters should be the ones in the mental institutions. People need to look at people and not there orientation or religion. Will it really matter if there was a natural or man-made disaster and needed help would it matter then if the ones that helped were gay or atheist? See how stupid it sounds when you use that perspective?"


Yes....yes I do see how stupid that sounds...



·       Smeets who lives in Europe says- “Stating that only opposite gender sexuality is the correct way implies that sex is only meant to be for reproduction, within or outside a (love) relationship. I believe that sex is not only for reproduction! Equally so, sex can be the ultimate form of showing your love to another person but is one of many. I have many people, including men whom I love for who they are. Granted I would not have sex with them, but I still love them. So that line is way too complicated to call being gay an illness. As for cross dressing...Scotts wear kilts, Muslims wear long dresses, women wear pants, in the Middle Ages both gender children would wear dresses (see paintings of that time) it’s not for me, but who am I to say it is wrong?"
     
      True Mr.Smeets!!

  For the one that wrote those disgusting words and what sparked this blog post....I say...SHAME ON YOU! You know nothing of tolerance, love or respect for your fellow man. You say you are a "Christian"......I think you forgot something...besides FACTS and KNOWLEDGE about your subject.......








In the hopes that I have educated the original author of those words.....I should point out that any of the information contained, in reference to the various studies I have found.....can be located and found in any university library......Except for BJU.....in Greenville.....
 Ask
Word to the wise...Be VERY CAREFUL when friending this one! For the record...

Just ask random people you might know...Get their opinion..Ask some of the folks in city hall and local restaurants!