Monday, January 12, 2015

Want to Increase Homicide Rates? Keep Saying These Phrases!

Just say it...
A couple of common phrases that you should never say to anyone..

( This has never been said to me..,BUT I am sure that some of you have thought about saying to me... ;) )


The 1st thing I dislike to hear people say "Oh, grow up! Stop being so juvenile!" 

I am almost 40.

 I have a foul/morbid/masochistic-potty-mouthed sense of humor and a wicked tongue to boot! Believe it or not, I can also play the part of a controlled-mild mannered lady...


 (MANY thanks to Mom and Dad!)

I will never grow up...and being juvenile has always rewarded to me, by  making laughter, a daily/hourly part of my life.... (Some of you can't say that..)

Ask anyone who has ever known me,can attest to the fact, that other than my physical aging, I am still the same person they've known for all these years!

So, if you're one of those people who are playing the role of "mature adults"...We have nothing to say to each other..

If I don't like you, I'll let you know....by saying something like this:

 "Don't talk to me...I'm not nice!"


⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ I actually said that to a man at the DMV...There were 30 unoccupied chairs that he could have picked from... He chose to sit right next to me :/ ..His breath..and lack of teeth...made my stomach turn...It was a life or death scenario!
GIFSoup



The second thing I hate to hear:

"You have such a pretty face..!" 




When I hear someone say that...I always interpret it to mean.. "You have a pretty face but the rest of you looks like hammered cat shit!"  OR "Your face is doable... takes the focus off of the rest of your body!"

If you say that to someone...you're an asshole...!! Don't fret yourselves..because.....